General conditions of access and use of services
This document establishes the conditions of access and use of www.reggaeseeds.com (hereinafter “website”) that Diseminatium SL. offers to the Internet users.
The purpose of this website is selling to adults, seed and souvenir collecting for genetic conservation. Selling brand clothing Reggae Seeds.
The registered users can also subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest offers and news from the sector.
Acceptance of the general conditions
The use of the services and contents of this website by the user assumes and implies the express acceptance of the terms set out in these general conditions.
Declarations, duties and limitations
Users declare that they are of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound to these general conditions, use our services and place orders on this website.
The user acknowledges and accepts, expressly and without exceptions, that the access to this website and the use of its services and contents are made freely and consciously, under his/her exclusive responsibility.
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the services and contents of this website in accordance to the legal regulations, moral, public order and these general conditions.
The user also undertakes no to use these services and contents for illegal purposes and/or infringe the copyrights or any other legislation of the applicable legal system.
The user undertakes to provide truthful, accurate and valid data in the forms in which it is required.
The registered user should try to keep his/her account information updated. This website reserves the right to cancel any account with false or invalid data, also inoperative accounts.
The registered user is the only person responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password. The user will also be responsible for any activity on his/her account.
The registered user should always log out before leaving this website. He/she agrees to notify immediately any unauthorized use of his/her account or password.
Downloading of the contents of this website is solely authorized if copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual and industrial property rights are respected.
Modifying, broadcasting, distributing, copying or any other use of the contents of this site for public or commercial purposes, in whole or in part, and including images, is not permitted.
Industrial and intellectual property rights
The contents of this website (including, but not limited to, icons, texts, graphics, images, databases) are property of Diseminatium SL, its collaborators and are protected by the national and international rules of patent, industrial, intellectual and trademark rights.
Iconography has been designed and created by Vanguart estudi and Descantia in Girona. More info www.descantia.com
The compilation of all contents of this website is the exclusive property of Diseminatium SL and is protected by national and international rules of patent, industrial, intellectual and trademark rights.
The modification, distribution, reproduction, public communication or other use, in whole or in part, of the contents and structure of this website with public or commercial purposes constitutes a violation of the current legislation of patent, industrial, intellectual and trademark rights.
Infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties
In the event that any user or third party considers that the contents and products of this website infringe their intellectual or industrial property rights, he/she is required to send a notification to Diseminatium SL with the following information:
- The claimant's personal data: full name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Authentic signature or equivalent and personal data of the holder of the purportedly broken property rights, or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the purportedly broken property rights. The authorized person will have to present the corresponding certificate of representation of the holder of the purportedly broken property rights.
- A detailed and comprehensive description of the contents protected by the purportedly broken property rights, the specific location on the website and the corresponding supporting documentation.
- The claimant's express statement asserting that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the purportedly broken property rights.
- Express and clear statement, under the responsibility of the claimant, that the information provided in the notification is accurate and the use of any of the contents and products of the website infringes the intellectual, industrial, trademark or patent property rights of the owner.
This documentation must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any users that wish to link any page of this website to other web portals must meet the following conditions:
- No part of the contents and services of this website may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior and express authorization of Diseminatium SL
- No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of this website, in whole or in part, may be established without prior and express authorization of Diseminatium SL
- No false, inexact or incorrect information may be included concerning the pages, services and/or contents of this website.
- Apart from the signs that form part of the hyperlink, the website featuring the hyperlink may not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment emblem, designation, logo, slogan or other distinctive sign that belong to Diseminatium SL unless prior and express authorization is obtained.
- The inclusion of a hyperlink in no case implies the existence of a commercial relationship between Diseminatium SL and the owner of the website including the hyperlink, nor does it imply the acknowledgement or acceptance by Diseminatium SL of the services/contents of that website.
- Diseminatium SL will not be responsible for the content, services, information and/or statements made available to the public on the web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made.
This website provides links and connections to other websites controlled and managed by third parties.
The exclusive function of these links is to facilitate online searches for information, contents and services for users; in no case may they be regarded as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit these sites.
Diseminatium SL does not market, direct, control or endorse the contents, services, information and statements available on said websites. Diseminatium SL assumes no liability, not even indirect or subsidiary, for damages and losses of any kind which may derive from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the said contents and which may be accessed through the Diseminatium SL website.
Liability disclaimer and access to the website by persons under 18 years
This website has been created in good faith by Diseminatium SL using information from both internal and external sources and legally obtained. Still, Diseminatium SL does not guarantee the reliability and usefulness of the content, nor its veracity or accuracy.
Diseminatium SL takes no responsibility for any damage or loss caused by the use of the content, services and products by the users.
This website does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses in the content, which could alter the user's IT or his/her operative systems, or the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. No liability can be accepted for any damages caused by computer viruses.
This website doesn't guarantee the permanent availability or continuity of the website's services, nor its continued online presence.
This website and the contents stored in it are exclusively aimed at people over the age of 18.
Diseminatium SL takes no responsibility for any user under the age of 18 accessing the website by providing inaccurate, false or inexact personal data. Still, if Diseminatium SL detects the existence of a user account that could belong to a person under the age of 18, it reserves the right to contact this user and ask him/her to send a copy of his/her ID card within the following 48 hours to prove his/her identity. This documentation must be sent to email@example.com. If the user ignores this requirement Diseminatium SL reserves the right to cancel the user's account and block his/her access to the website. Additionally, if a user under the age of 18 or whose account has been cancelled had placed an order Diseminatium SL reserves the right to cancel this order and refund the amount through the same payment method chosen by the user, or through any other method agreed by both parties.
The issue of cannabis seed sales
The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs (1961) amended by the Protocol of 1972 and ratified by the Spanish State, provides the control of flowering or fruiting tops of the cannabis plant, as well as resin obtained from the cannabis plant, but explicitly excludes seeds.
In Spain, the sale of seeds does not constitute a crime if their cultivation is not intended for trafficking. Diseminatium SL exclusively sales seeds for own use to those countries where cultivation for own use does not constitute a crime, for study or for collectors.
It is duty of the user to be aware of the laws in his/her country with regard to cannabis. Diseminatium SL does not want to induce anyone to act in conflict with their country's current law.
The user agrees not to use the services and contents of the website to carry out illicit activities that may constitute a crime and/or infringe the copyrights or patent rights or any other rules of the applicable legislation.
Diseminatium SL does not accept responsibility for any misuse of the seeds we sell. Diseminatium SL encourages its users to act responsibly.
This website reserves the right to perform modifications, inclusions and exclusions of the contents and services provided to the users without prior notice and unilaterally.
This website reserves the right to perform modifications on these general conditions.
Any inclusion or modification is subjected to these general conditions.
Applicable law, jurisdiction and settlement of on-line complaints
These general terms and conditions are ruled by Spanish laws.
Diseminatium SL and the user, both parties expressly waive any other privileges that might correspond to them and agree to submit to the jurisdiction and exclusive competence of the Law Courts and Tribunals of Figueres for any controversy that may be derived from the application of any services rendered and which are the object of these Conditions for Use and the particular conditions defined in the "Payment method" section of this website.
Additionally, we inform the users that they can resolve any conflict with Diseminatium SL through the Online Dispute Resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/